SC + NIKETOWN Sneaker Competition — Seattle
The wind will be blowing and the rain will be pouring, but the crazy heat on display at NIKETOWN Seattle on Friday, March 17th will warm you up right quick. The fun starts at 10pm, but get there early for a shot at picking up some ultra-limited kicks for your own collection.
[Editor’s Note: Thanks to you, our fellow shoeheads, the Seattle event was a huge success! A recap will be posted soon, but in the meantime, you can talk about the event and see photos in our online forums.]
What better place to celebrate St. Patty’s Day than the Emerald City? Yeah, yeah, so it’ll be cold, wet and windy, but grab your GORE-TEX and join us (and a few hundred fellow shoeheads) for an event no self-respecting shoehead will want to miss.
THE WHEN & THE WHERE
Friday, March 17, 2006 at 10:00 pm
1500 6th Ave (the corner of 6th and Pike)
Seattle, WA 98101
- See hot kicks from local and global competitors showcasing the best of their collections
- Hear DJ Scene dropping mad beats for your listening pleasure
- Participate in a live auction of exclusive Nike product with proceeds to benefit athletic programs for local kids
- Get a sneak preview of our Grand Finale to be held later this year in Las Vegas
- One exclusive at-this-event-only pair of shoes will be released at the show — you won’t want to miss them (see below for more details)
- One exclusive grand prize for “Best of Show” will be awarded
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be served
- Admission is FREE and the event is open to ’heads of all ages
ABOUT THE SPECIAL SHOES FOR SALE AT THE EVENT
- One special Nike shoe will be available for purchase — it’s absolutely exclusive to this event and is entirely unique
- The shoe is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is strictly limited to one pair per person
ABOUT THE LINE
In order to ensure your safety and place in line, the following guidelines have been developed:
- Event line-up will be allowed to begin a day before the event
- Those in line must stay positioned within the barricades set out by security
- Your place in line is for you only; no holding positions and no cutting allowed — this will be strictly enforced
- A security detail will monitor the line to ensure safety
All of the collection competition slots have been filled, but you don’t have to compete to have a memorable experience — you can also just come on out and geek out in the company of fellow ’heads. Our comps are nothing but love, so you’ll have a great time and the opportunity to procure a super-exclusive, never-seen-before shoe.
Questions? Ask away and get the latest info in our online forums.