SC + NIKETOWN Sneaker Competition — Miami
The sun will be shining, but not as brightly as the heat on display at NIKETOWN Miami on Friday, January 20th. The fun starts at 10pm, but get there early for a shot at picking up some ultra-limited kicks for your own collection.
[Editor’s Note: Thanks to you, our fellow shoeheads, the Miami event was a huge success! A recap will be posted soon, but in the meantime, you can talk about the event and see photos in our online forums.]
What better place to be at the height of winter than warm, sunny Miami? Think temps approaching the 80s and jaw-dropping sights at every turn (and we’re not talking about the palm trees). So take a break from the crappy weather you’re dealing with, grab your sunscreen and join us (and a few hundred fellow shoeheads) for the next stop on the Sole Collector + NIKETOWN Shoe Collection Competition World Tour.
THE WHEN & THE WHERE
Friday, January 20, 2006 at 10:00 pm
The Shops at Sunset Place
5701 Sunset Dr.
South Miami, FL 33143
- See the hottest kicks from local and international competitors who will showcase the best of their collections
- A DJ will be dropping hot beats for your listening pleasure
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be served
- One exclusive at-this-event-only pair of shoes will be released at the show — you won’t want to miss them (see below for more details)
- Admission is FREE and the event is open to all ages
- Availability of shoes for purchase by wristband distribution on a first-come, first served basis (so don’t sleep!)
ABOUT THE SPECIAL SHOES FOR SALE AT THE EVENT
- One special Nike shoe will be available for purchase — it’s absolutely exclusive to this event and is entirely unique
- Shoe cards, which reserve your pair for purchase, will be issued the night of the event
- The shoe is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is strictly limited to one pair per person
ABOUT THE LINE
In order to ensure your safety and place in line, the following guidelines have been developed:
- Event line-up will be allowed to begin on Thursday, the 19th, and no earlier
- Your place in line is for you only; no holding positions and no cutting allowed — this will be strictly enforced
- A security detail will monitor the line beginning Thursday evening to ensure safety
If you want to show off your collection and participate in the competition, apply online today — the event is limited to 12 exhibitors and most of the slots are already taken, so don’t sleep on this opportunity!
But you don’t have to compete — you can also just come on out and have a good time in the company of fellow ’heads. Our comps are nothing but love, so you’ll have a great time and the opportunity to procure a super-exclusive, never-seen-before shoe.
Questions? Ask away and get the latest info in our online forums.